Oi of Japan

The One and Only Japanese Oi!/Skinhead site. Accept no imitations.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Who's Who in Dokyuso Oi

If you doubt what I'm saying, you should ask them about it. They can't surely answer it. I don't know why, but those dorks have blind faith in the word "United". They have a one track mind. UNITED, UNITED, UNITED! They're completely clueless, they really don't know what a real Oi!/Skinhead cult is and what a real Racism is. I call those stupid bastards "Dokyuso Oi (Dork's Oi)". The so-called 'Japanese Oi!' you are referring to is, in fact, a work of "Dokyuso Oi". Those don't look like real Oi!. I think it's a scam. Actually, I remember Anger Flares (Ex-UNITED WE STAND) showed off those Skrewdriver record sleeves to sell on their website a few years ago. Hey, you can make a quick buck selling White Power CD's to Yahoo! Japan Corp's Auctions.

If you work together with The Oppressed, you should stop associating with those Nazi boneheads, should stop selling your souls to the Media Fascism and should know the true meaning of the word "Anti-Racism" or "Anti-Fascism". We're not having any bullshit from you.

Oh, yuck! I heard those boneheads invite The Oppressed to Japan but I'm against the plan. That's a cock and bull story if ever I've heard one. Something's not quite right. I can smell a rat. They have no part in this. I wrote such things in the Japanese language on this site. The Oppressed and United Front, your kind respect just one thing. Japan Money. Now, money is all Japan is good for. Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home