Oi of Japan

The One and Only Japanese Oi!/Skinhead site. Accept no imitations.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

"Salty DQN Oi"

A Bigger BangA Bigger Bang
The Rolling Stones

Virgin 2005-09-06
Sales rank : 17110

See details at Amazon.co.jp


You call yourself a Skinhead
I think that you're a hypocrite
You say you're a SHARP
I think that you're a crock of shit
And listen, I love Oi!
I listen to it everyday
But it's getting very fishy
And who is gonna pay?

How come you're so wrong?
My salty DQN Oi

It's liberty, for all
Democracy's our style
Unless you are against us
Then it's prison without trial
But one thing that is certain
Life is good at Anger Flares
If you're really so astute
You should invest in Boot Stomp

How come you're so wrong?
My salty DQN Oi
If you turn out right
I'll eat my pork pie hat tonight

It's getting vey scarey
Yes I'm frightened out my wits
There's neo-nazis in the Japanese scene
And it's giving me the shits
We must have loads more true SHARP's
To protect us from our foes
Who needs these foolish DQN Oi bands
We're going it alone

How you're so wrong?
My salty DQN Oi
Where's the money gone
In The Oppressed

Yeh yeh yeh

A parody of
"Sweet Neo Con"
Written by Mick Jagger, Keith Richards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home